Use of Website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete. We reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website and the services we offer to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Copyright Information and Prohibited Activities
All Website materials including but not limited to The Burning Kitchen logo, recipes, tips, how-tos, articles, images, files, sounds and video clips, data, text, graphics, icons, software, code or other material, as well as the infrastructure used to provide, select and arrange such content and information (collectively, “Content”) are either ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2016 The Burning Kitchen or are the proprietary property of The Burning Kitchen’s affiliates or licensors.
You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, display, transmit, create derivative works from, or otherwise distribute in any way information, software, products or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
(i) use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
(ii) use this Website for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with any criminal offence or other unlawful activity
(iii) access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
(iv) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the homepage of www.TheBurningKitchen.com or www.TheBurningKitchen.sg as long as the link does not portray the Website, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any of our logos or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written permission.
You represent and warrant that your use of Site Content will be consistent with this license and will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract or legal duty to any other parties, or violate any applicable law. You expressly agree to indemnify us against any liability to any person arising out of your use of Site Content not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Reviews, Comments and other Interactive Areas
By submitting content to this Website via electronic mail, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any reviews, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that we may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant us the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or our rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
The Site may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews of buying experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on the Site (“Interactive Areas”). If we provide such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Site any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or any other material (“Content”) that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable on the grounds of public interest, public morality, public order, public security, national harmony (as laid out in Singapore Media Development Authority’s Internet Code of Practice.
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including us;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- Content or links to content that, in our sole judgment, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site, or (d) which may expose us or our affiliates or our users to any harm or liability of any type.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor are we liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, we are not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Site at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on the Site at your sole cost and expense.
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the Content, you hereby declare that
(a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto;
(b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Content by us or our licensees, successors and assigns;
(c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content; and
(d) you forever release us, and our licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against us by virtue of any such moral rights.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The contents of this Site are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the contents of this Site;
(b) that the contents available through this Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
We shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Site.