Watch our tutorial on how to chop chicken.
This technique for chopping up a whole chicken is suitable when serving up Hainanese roast or steamed chicken, and works best with a very sharp chopper!
We thought you may also like these chicken recipes:
Singapore-Style Hainanese Chicken Rice Recipe
If you enjoyed this tutorial on How to Chop Up a Whole Chicken, do check out our growing collection of Video Tutorials!
100: Marketing Survival Skills
- Every Foodie’s MUST-HAVE Guide to the 10 Most Common Local Fishes
- The 10 Things You MUST Know About Choosing the Freshest Fish
- How to Choose Broccoli
- How to Choose Shiitake Mushrooms
- How to Choose Bitter Gourd
200: Kitchen Survival Skills
- How to Clean and Prepare Prawns
- How to Pack and Store Prawns
- 6 Simple Steps to Scale and Clean Your Fish Like A Pro
- How to Clean Squid
- How to Slice Gourds (And Other Tubular Vegetables) Into Strips
- How to Chop Up a Whole Chicken
300: Basic Cooking Skills
- How to Steam Egg (That Is Silken Smooth!)
- How to Steam Fish
- How to Fry Golden Crispy Shallots
- How (Not) to Cook Sago